onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
Reading: Kyle Richards Claims Garcelle Beauvais Has Been Ignoring Her
Share
onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
Search
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2025 OnlyTrustedInfo.com . All Rights Reserved.
Entertainment

Kyle Richards Claims Garcelle Beauvais Has Been Ignoring Her

Last updated: April 9, 2025 11:00 am
OnlyTrustedInfo.com
Share
6 Min Read
Kyle Richards Claims Garcelle Beauvais Has Been Ignoring Her
SHARE

Contents
Kyle Richards Says She Hasn’t Heard Back From Garcelle Beauvais After Sending Well-WishesRichards Says Garcelle Beauvais’ Departure Is ‘Unfortunate’Beauvais Wants To Focus On Her Children’s Last Year Of High SchoolSources Claim Garcelle Beauvais Had A Major Fallout With Bravo Prior To Her ExitBeauvais Was On The Bad Side Of A Celebrity Photographer

In a new interview, Richards, who stars in Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” revealed her former co-star, Beauvais, has been ignoring her text messages since she announced her departure from the show.

Richards’ revelation comes on the heels of the “RHOBH” season 14 reunion, where Garcelle Beauvais had a tough time over previous comments she made on air.

Article continues below advertisement

Kyle Richards Says She Hasn’t Heard Back From Garcelle Beauvais After Sending Well-Wishes

Kyle Richards at the 49th Annual People's Choice Awards 2024
MEGA

While speaking with E! News, Richards opened up about Beauvais and her shocking “RHOBH” exit, which came five years after the latter joined the series in season 10.

In an Instagram post, Beauvais, who first rose to fame starring in productions like “The Jamie Foxx Show” and “Coming to America,” told her nearly 1.5 million followers that she wouldn’t return to the series for several reasons, including her busy schedule and her desire to spend more time with her teenage sons.

Richards explained that she reached out to Beauvais following her announcement but hasn’t heard anything back.

“I haven’t heard from her,” she said. “I texted her twice and haven’t heard back.”

Article continues below advertisement

Richards Says Garcelle Beauvais’ Departure Is ‘Unfortunate’

///MEGA_ scaled
MEGA

During part one of the season 14 reunion, Beauvais was in the hot seat with her co-stars, namely Dorit Kemsley, Erika Jayne, and, of course, Richards.

Beauvais acknowledged the “wild ride” the show has been for her in her exit statement, adding, “… some amazing things have happened, and some hard things have also happened — but it’s been a ride nevertheless.”

Richards called Beauvais’ decision to walk away from the franchise “unfortunate;” however, she wished the mother of three the very “best” with her future projects.

“I think she’ll always do well, so I’m not worried about her next chapter,” she said.

Article continues below advertisement

Beauvais Wants To Focus On Her Children’s Last Year Of High School

Garcelle Beauvais posing with her kids on the red carpet.
MEGA

Aside from taking on other projects, including her producing role with the Lifetime network, Beauvais also said her teenage sons, Jax and Jaid, were a major part of the reason she was leaving the series in her rearview.

“Their last year of high school is next year, and I want to be a part of that,” she said. “And Jaid is starting a new career and I want to be a part of that, too.”

Article continues below advertisement

Sources Claim Garcelle Beauvais Had A Major Fallout With Bravo Prior To Her Exit

Garcelle Beauvais at the 'RHOBH' reunion.
BRAVO | Nicole Weingart

The Blast previously reported about the alleged blowup Beauvais had with Bravo and the rest of the network once the Beverly Hills reunion wrapped filming in early 2025.

Sources close to the show’s production revealed the actress was upset with how things played out with her close friend, Sutton Stracke.

“There was definitely an incident in which Garcelle got into it with Bravo,” the insider said, adding the conversation left Beauvais “really pissed.”

Prior to this news, the “Real Housewives” executive producer and Bravo head honcho, Andy Cohen, also discussed Beauvais’ departure and said she didn’t leave the reunion “in a good place” with the other women.

“She had a reunion that you will see play out, and I’m not gonna [speak on it]; you’ll just watch it,” he said.

Article continues below advertisement

He later revealed that after the pair had “one of the most real” conversations he’s ever been a part of, Beauvais decided to quit. However, according to him, he told her she’d always be welcome to return to the Bravo family in the future.

Beauvais Was On The Bad Side Of A Celebrity Photographer

Garcelle Beauvais out and about
MEGA

In the summer of 2023, Beauvais was on the bad side of celebrity photographer John Carta, who claimed the reality star used pictures he shot of her on her social media without his permission, which allegedly had a negative impact on his earnings.

According to Carta, he snapped photos of Beauvais in the streets of New York City, which he planned to sell to different outlets. However, in his lawsuit, he said Beavuais stopped his chances of her earning money off of the photos since she shared them to her social media pages without his approval.

“[Garcelle], without permission or authorization from [John], actively copied and displayed [John’s] photographs on the Account and engaged in this misconduct knowingly and in violation of the United States copyright laws,” the legal document read.

Article continues below advertisement

Carta also claimed Beauvais profited from sharing the unauthorized pictures on her media pages because her profiles are “monetized in that it contains endorsements and promotes [Garcelle’s] celebrity profile.”

The document didn’t reveal how much Carta was seeking in damages, but it was clear that part of his plans included prohibiting Beauvais from improperly using his work again.

You Might Also Like

Zendaya & Tom Holland’s Secret Wedding: How the Clues Were Hidden in Plain Sight

Fan-Favorite ’80s Sitcom Star, 49, Sparks Concern in New Video

The Unrivaled Legacy of The Beatles: Why They Still Reign as the #1 Classic Rock Band of All Time

Lindsay Mendez’s Pregnancy Journey on Broadway: How She Performed in ‘Merrily We Roll Along’ While Expecting

Marc Anthony Finally Responds to Brooklyn Beckham’s Wedding Dance Scandal

Share This Article
Facebook X Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article Why Trump’s Tariffs Can’t Fix The Broken Fiat System Why Trump’s Tariffs Can’t Fix The Broken Fiat System
Next Article Tired of doing laundry? These startups want to help. Tired of doing laundry? These startups want to help.

Latest News

Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Matt O’Riley Transfer Saga: Tottenham Joins Race with Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
The Bowen Chase: Why Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man Utd Are Circling West Ham’s Star Amid Relegation Fear
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Guardiola’s Succession Decree: Why Enzo Maresca is Manchester City’s Anointed Heir
Sports May 20, 2026
//
  • About Us
  • Contact US
  • Privacy Policy
onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
© 2026 OnlyTrustedInfo.com . All Rights Reserved.