onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
Reading: Sarah Jane Ramos Is ‘Very Happy’ as Custody Talks Progress with Dak Prescott After Wedding Collapse
Share
onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
Search
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2025 OnlyTrustedInfo.com . All Rights Reserved.
Entertainment

Sarah Jane Ramos Is ‘Very Happy’ as Custody Talks Progress with Dak Prescott After Wedding Collapse

Last updated: April 3, 2026 5:18 am
OnlyTrustedInfo.com
Share
5 Min Read
Sarah Jane Ramos Is ‘Very Happy’ as Custody Talks Progress with Dak Prescott After Wedding Collapse
SHARE

Sarah Jane Ramos is reportedly “very happy” with the amicable progress of child custody negotiations with ex-fiancé Dak Prescott, as the former couple avoids court amid their split just weeks before their Italian wedding.

The engagement of Dallas Cowboys star quarterback Dak Prescott and Sarah Jane Ramos ended in dramatic fashion last month, with the cancellation of their April 10 wedding in Italy. Now, less than a month later, Ramos is expressing contentment as the pair work through child custody arrangements for their two daughters outside of court.

Why Dak Prescott’s Estranged Fiancee Sarah Jane Ramos Is ‘Very Happy’ After Their Wedding Fell Apart

According to Page Six, Ramos’s attorney, Raymond Rafool, stated, “The parties are working together. My client’s very happy with the course that this matter is going.” This positive development comes after Prescott filed a Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship (SAPCR) on March 17 to formalize parental rights, with a hearing initially set for April 2.

Prescott’s legal team, led by attorney Levi McCathern, confirmed that the couple decided to postpone the hearing to negotiate privately. “Dak is an absolutely phenomenal father and is looking forward to working with Sarah Jane to develop a healthy coparent relationship,” McCathern told Page Six. If negotiations fail, a court hearing is scheduled for April 16.

The split itself shocked fans and media when it was revealed that Ramos discovered Prescott sending “inappropriate” messages to multiple women during a joint bachelor and bachelorette party in the Bahamas. This incident, reported by AOL, led to the immediate cancellation of their wedding. Guests were notified via email, which read: “It is with heavy hearts that we privately inform our attendees that we have made the very difficult decision to cancel our wedding.”

Ramos’s representative confirmed the split to People on March 9, emphasizing that the decision was mutual and without major conflict. “There wasn’t any rockiness in the lead-up, and there was no big argument or blowup. It was a mutual decision,” the rep said. “They love their girls, and they’re committed to raising their children together in the most loving and positive way.”

This situation highlights the complexities of high-profile relationships and coparenting in the public eye. Prescott, a key figure for the Dallas Cowboys, faces not only personal turmoil but also the scrutiny that comes with NFL stardom. Fans have been avidly following the saga, with many expressing support for both parents’ focus on their children’s well-being.

The amicable approach to custody negotiations is a stark contrast to the initial betrayal that ended the engagement. It underscores a growing trend among celebrities to prioritize private settlements over public court battles, especially when children are involved. For Ramos, finding happiness in this cooperative dynamic is a significant step forward after the heartbreak of a canceled wedding.

As the April 16 court date looms, all eyes will be on whether Prescott and Ramos can finalize an agreement that serves the best interests of Margaret Jane “MJ” and Aurora. Their ability to navigate this challenge privately could set a positive example for other high-profile coparents.

For the latest updates on this and other breaking entertainment stories, trust onlytrustedinfo.com to deliver the fastest, most authoritative analysis. Our team is dedicated to providing you with in-depth insights that go beyond the headlines, ensuring you stay informed with clarity and context.

You Might Also Like

‘Days of Our Lives’ Star Conner Floyd Opens Up About Taking Over Beloved Role

Ellen DeGeneres’ 68th Birthday: A Quiet Celebration Amidst National Tragedy

Jillian Shriner Breaks Silence: Inside the LAPD Shooting, Divorce, and Her Path Forward

Cheryl Burke’s Triumphant Return to Dancing with the Stars: A Reunion Three Years in the Making

Where is the Liver King now? Here’s what happened after the organ-eating influencer’s steroid scandal

Share This Article
Facebook X Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article The Chastity Belt Effect: Kelly Ripa’s NSFW Confession on Underwear, Pregnancy, and Marital Intimacy
Next Article Lionel Richie’s Joyful Embrace of Grandfather Role: ‘Pop-Pop Everywhere’ on American Idol

Latest News

Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Matt O’Riley Transfer Saga: Tottenham Joins Race with Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
The Bowen Chase: Why Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man Utd Are Circling West Ham’s Star Amid Relegation Fear
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Guardiola’s Succession Decree: Why Enzo Maresca is Manchester City’s Anointed Heir
Sports May 20, 2026
//
  • About Us
  • Contact US
  • Privacy Policy
onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
© 2026 OnlyTrustedInfo.com . All Rights Reserved.