onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
Reading: Donald Trump Announces FIFA World Cup Draw Will Take Place At Kennedy Center
Share
onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
Search
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2025 OnlyTrustedInfo.com . All Rights Reserved.
News

Donald Trump Announces FIFA World Cup Draw Will Take Place At Kennedy Center

Last updated: August 23, 2025 8:46 am
OnlyTrustedInfo.com
Share
3 Min Read
Donald Trump Announces FIFA World Cup Draw Will Take Place At Kennedy Center
SHARE

President Donald Trump announced Friday the 2026 World Cup draw will take place December 5 at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

Trump made the announcement alongside FIFA President Gianni Infantino and Vice President JD Vance in the Oval Office. The highly anticipated draw brings together all qualified teams to discover their opponents.

Trump said he was “delighted to welcome FIFA President Gianni Infantino back to the White House for a major announcement about one of the most anticipated competitions in all of sports.”

“This is a big deal, I’ll tell you. I was so happy to get it. The 2026 FIFA World Cup. It’s going to be the World Cup as we know it. It’s the biggest — probably the biggest event in sports,” Trump said.

“On December 5th of this year, the 2026 FIFA World Cup draw will take place at the Kennedy Center,” he continued. “Some people refer as the Trump Kennedy Center, but we’re not prepared to do that quite yet. Maybe in a week or so, but right here in Washington DC. It’s a tremendous honor to bring the global event and this incredible group of people and these unbelievable athletes, the best athletes in the world to the cultural center of our nation’s capital.”

WASHINGTON, DC – JUNE 03: The John F. Kennedy Memorial Center for the Performing Arts building is seen on June 03, 2025 in Washington, DC. According to sales data, subscription sales for the Kennedy Center have fallen 36 percent from the previous year. (Photo by Kayla Bartkowski/Getty Images)

After making the big announcement, Trump said, “I just left the Kennedy Center. We’re spending a lot of money wisely on making it really beautiful. It’s going to be beautiful again.” (RELATED: Donald Trump Announces Star-Studded Celebration At Kennedy Center)

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA – MAY 31: A detailed view of the Club World Cup trophy before the game between the Los Angeles Football Club and Club América in a FIFA Club World Cup 2025 Play-In at BMO Stadium on May 31, 2025 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Luke Hales/Getty Images)

Trump previously appointed himself as the Board Chair of the Kennedy Center, replacing former Chair David M. Rubenstein. Trump has refined the programming of the world-famous venue.

You Might Also Like

Hurricane Melissa’s Relentless Path: From Deadly Flooding in Hispaniola to Threatening Cuba, the Bahamas, and Beyond

Reports of Trump deportation plans highlight abuse of migrants in Libya

Chief Justice agrees to pause court orders requiring DOGE to turn over records about its operation

Federal Appeals Court Blocks Trump’s Trillion-Dollar Funding Freeze in Separation of Powers Victory

LA mayor says White House trying to intimidate after federal agents show up at media event

Share This Article
Facebook X Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article Woman Sells Baked Goods to Save Her Late Dad’s Home from Foreclosure. She Is Shocked by the Response (Exclusive) Woman Sells Baked Goods to Save Her Late Dad’s Home from Foreclosure. She Is Shocked by the Response (Exclusive)
Next Article Justice Department won’t defend grants for Hispanic-serving colleges, calling them unconstitutional Justice Department won’t defend grants for Hispanic-serving colleges, calling them unconstitutional

Latest News

Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Matt O’Riley Transfer Saga: Tottenham Joins Race with Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
The Bowen Chase: Why Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man Utd Are Circling West Ham’s Star Amid Relegation Fear
Sports May 20, 2026
Tottenham Joins High-Stakes Race for Brighton’s Breakout Midfielder Matt O’Riley
Guardiola’s Succession Decree: Why Enzo Maresca is Manchester City’s Anointed Heir
Sports May 20, 2026
//
  • About Us
  • Contact US
  • Privacy Policy
onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
© 2026 OnlyTrustedInfo.com . All Rights Reserved.