onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
Reading: JD Vance Speaks Out After He’s Dragged Into Trump-Musk Row
Share
onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
Search
  • News
  • Finance
  • Sports
  • Life
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2025 OnlyTrustedInfo.com . All Rights Reserved.
News

JD Vance Speaks Out After He’s Dragged Into Trump-Musk Row

Last updated: June 6, 2025 12:31 pm
OnlyTrustedInfo.com
Share
4 Min Read
JD Vance Speaks Out After He’s Dragged Into Trump-Musk Row
SHARE

President Donald Trump, Elon Musk, and Vice President J.D. Vance attend the Army-Navy football game at Northwest Stadium on Dec. 14, 2024, in Landover, Maryland. Credit – Kevin Dietsch—Getty Images

Vice President J.D. Vance has broken his silence amid the escalating online war of words between President Donald Trump and his former ally and key campaign donor, Elon Musk.

“President Trump has done more than any person in my lifetime to earn the trust of the movement he leads,” Vance said on X (formerly Twitter) late Thursday night.

Affirming his stance and support of Trump, he added: “I’m proud to stand beside him.”

Vance’s public statement comes after Musk, who recently left his role leading the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE), indirectly brought the Vice President into the row.

On Thursday, Musk responded “yes,” endorsing a social media post that said “Trump should be impeached” and that Vance “should replace him” in the White House.

Read More: The Musk-Trump Implosion Can Be Seen From Space

Musk also acknowledged an X post from Vance, sharing a laughing emoji in response to the Vice President’s commentary that it had been a “slow news day.” Revealing he was sitting down with popular podcaster Theo Von for an interview, Vance quipped: “What are we even going to talk about?”

The row between Trump and Musk imploded after Musk aired his grievances with Trump’s “Big, Beautiful Bill,” which is being considered by the Senate. The Tesla CEO branded the bill a “disgusting abomination” and posted more than two dozen messages on his social media platform on Wednesday, targeting the legislation. He ramped up his efforts to thwart the bill’s progress when he told his millions of followers to “call your Senator, call your Congressman… kill the bill.”

Trump responded, telling reporters in the Oval Office that he was “disappointed” with Musk. The row then spiraled and turned personal, with the two going back-and-forth via posts shared on their respective social media platforms.

Read More: Revisiting Elon Musk’s Most Controversial Moments in the White House

“Without me, Trump would have lost the election,” Musk said. “Such ingratitude.”

Another post saw Musk claim that Trump is listed in the Epstein files, and that’s why they haven’t been made public in their entirety. He did not provide evidence pertaining to this.

Meanwhile, Trump said via Truth Social: “Elon was ‘wearing thin.’ I asked him to leave. I took away his EV Mandate that forced everyone to buy electric cars that nobody else wanted (that he knew for months I was going to do!) and he just went CRAZY!”

The tit-for-tat row between the President and his former right-hand-man shows no signs of slowing down. But Vance has seemingly made his position clear with his late night show of support to Trump.

Contact us at letters@time.com.

You Might Also Like

At least 500 Gaza children killed since Israel broke truce: Official | Israel-Palestine conflict News

Scott Jennings Breaks Down How He Went From Trump Skeptic To Fierce Supporter

Whatley running on strong economy, safe communities, respected America

The Republican attempt to discourage Trump lawsuits has hit a big obstacle

WATCH: Status of Ferguson’s temp ban on auto-deletion of public records unclear

Share This Article
Facebook X Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article Abby Lee Miller Sues Cedars-Sinai Hospital for Allegedly Leaving a Catheter Inside Her Body for Years Abby Lee Miller Sues Cedars-Sinai Hospital for Allegedly Leaving a Catheter Inside Her Body for Years
Next Article Bolivia reinstates a leftist challenger but keeps former leader Morales off the ballot Bolivia reinstates a leftist challenger but keeps former leader Morales off the ballot

Latest News

Cameron Brink’s All-White Statement: Fashion Meets a Full-Strength Return for the Sparks
Cameron Brink’s All-White Statement: Fashion Meets a Full-Strength Return for the Sparks
Sports May 11, 2026
Binghamton’s Historic Rally Sets Up David vs. Goliath Showdown with Oklahoma
Binghamton’s Historic Rally Sets Up David vs. Goliath Showdown with Oklahoma
Sports May 11, 2026
SEC Dominance: Alabama Claims No. 1 Seed as Conference Floods NCAA Softball Bracket
SEC Dominance: Alabama Claims No. 1 Seed as Conference Floods NCAA Softball Bracket
Sports May 11, 2026
Frustration Boils Over: Wembanyama’s Ejection Alters Spurs’ Trajectory
Frustration Boils Over: Wembanyama’s Ejection Alters Spurs’ Trajectory
Sports May 11, 2026
//
  • About Us
  • Contact US
  • Privacy Policy
onlyTrustedInfo.comonlyTrustedInfo.com
© 2026 OnlyTrustedInfo.com . All Rights Reserved.